TeXSave and User Defined Style Sheets
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18869] TeXSave and User Defined Style Sheets
- From: "John Mc Carthy" <johnmc at symphony.ucc.ie>
- Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 03:30:07 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a reasonable large nb file and a detailed style sheet with quite
a few new styles defined. I want to convert this nb to TeX but am having
problems. Any ideas???
Prev by Date:
RE: ? Repeated Patterns ?
Next by Date:
New book on Mathematica Graphics is needed
Previous by thread:
Re: FastBinaryFiles again...
Next by thread:
Re: TeXSave and User Defined Style Sheets