Re: TeXSave and User Defined Style Sheets
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18902] Re: TeXSave and User Defined Style Sheets
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 14:27:45 -0400
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 25 Jul 1999, John Mc Carthy wrote: > I have a reasonable large nb file and a detailed style sheet with quite > a few new styles defined. I want to convert this nb to TeX but am having > problems. Any ideas??? If you are using Mathematica 4, refer to the Additional Information section under the reference guide entry for TeXSave. This information is in the online docs only. To retrieve it, paste this expression into a notebook and evaluate it. FrontEndExecute[ FrontEnd`HelpBrowserLookup[ "RefGuide", "TeXSave" ] ] If you have a lot of custom styles, you'll need to define conversion rules that map your styles to existing or new macros, depending on how you want structural information preserved. -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc.