Re: TeXSave and User Defined Style Sheets

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg18902] Re: TeXSave and User Defined Style Sheets
  • From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 14:27:45 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at
On 25 Jul 1999, John Mc Carthy wrote:

> I have a reasonable large nb file and a detailed style sheet with quite
> a few new styles defined. I want to convert this nb to TeX but am having
> problems. Any ideas???

If you are using Mathematica 4, refer to the Additional Information
section under the reference guide entry for TeXSave[].

This information is in the online docs only.  To retrieve it, paste this
expression into a notebook and evaluate it.

If you have a lot of custom styles, you'll need to define conversion rules
that map your styles to existing or new macros, depending on how you want
structural information preserved.

P.J. Hinton
Mathematica Programming Group           paulh at
Wolfram Research, Inc.