Re: TeXSave and User Defined Style Sheets

On 25 Jul 1999, John Mc Carthy wrote:

> I have a reasonable large nb file and a detailed style sheet with quite
> a few new styles defined. I want to convert this nb to TeX but am having
> problems. Any ideas???

If you are using Mathematica 4, refer to the Additional Information
section under the reference guide entry for TeXSave[].

This information is in the online docs only.  To retrieve it, paste this
expression into a notebook and evaluate it.

FrontEndExecute[
  FrontEnd`HelpBrowserLookup[
    "RefGuide",
    "TeXSave"
  ]
]

If you have a lot of custom styles, you'll need to define conversion rules
that map your styles to existing or new macros, depending on how you want
structural information preserved.

--
P.J. Hinton
Mathematica Programming Group           paulh at wolfram.com