Re: How to prevent the saving dialog box ...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18870] Re: How to prevent the saving dialog box ...
- From: paulh at wolfram.com (P.J. Hinton)
- Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 03:30:08 -0400
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <7n8mmb$k8c at smc.vnet.net>, Patrice =?iso-8859-1?Q?Tr=E9ton?= <patrice.treton at ac-rouen.fr> writes: > How to prevent the saving dialog box from appearing when closing a > modified notebook. > This must be done in a per-notebook way. > > Thanks for any hint or answer, If you are using Mathematica 3.0 or Mathematica 4, you can use the notebook manipulation command NotebookClose[Interactive -> False]. You can invoke this function in the Mathematica kernel or through a button. It can also be added as a menu item by editing MenuSetup.tr. If I may have somehow misunderstood your question, please let me know. -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.