Re: How to prevent the saving dialog box ...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18947] Re: How to prevent the saving dialog box ...
- From: Paul Abbott <paul at physics.uwa.edu.au>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 01:33:41 -0400
- Organization: University of Western Australia
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Patrice T wrote: > How to prevent the saving dialog box from appearing when closing a > modified notebook. > This must be done in a per-notebook way. If you look at the Notebook option values for a particular Notebook using Format | Option Inspector... there does not appear to be a "save" option, at least under Notebook Options | File Options that can be changed to do exactly what you want. However, you could set Editable -> False here and this will prevent modifying the Notebook and also stop the save dialog box from appearing when closing the Notebook. ____________________________________________________________________ Paul Abbott Phone: +61-8-9380-2734 Department of Physics Fax: +61-8-9380-1014 The University of Western Australia Nedlands WA 6907 mailto:paul at physics.uwa.edu.au AUSTRALIA http://physics.uwa.edu.au/~paul God IS a weakly left-handed dice player ____________________________________________________________________