- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18923] Re: [mg18883] PercentileBarChart
- From: "Tomas Garza" <tgarza at mail.internet.com.mx>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 22:17:25 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
kkfung at my-deja.com wrote:
> I have a Mathematica program that displays the evaluation in the form of
> a PercentileBarChart. I have not been able (except once) to generate
> the PercentileBarChart even though the program codes are error free. I
> have tried to run the program without any success on many different PC's
> with Mathematica 3.0 installed.
> What else could I do?
Well, I simply copied your code into my version 4 and let it run. In a
matter of a few seconds it produced the percentile bar chart without any
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: a multivariate quadratic regression question.
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Creating a keyboard Shortcut