- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18932] v4.0 bug???
- From: Radical <rrg1 at columbia.edu>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 22:17:30 -0400
- Organization: Columbia University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I 've been having some trouble with Mathematica 4.0. I just installed
this thing yesterday (sucessfully-- according to the mathematica
installer) but could not run it. When I start mathematica.exe, the
welcome screen would load but then... NOTHING! Nothing happened after
that. The mathematica title bar and welcome screen were then closed and
you couldn't see a trace of them. I couldn't even run it off the CD!
(even though the installation and running off CD was sucessful for
Is the remains of mathematica 3.0 causing this? I thought I had
expelled the last trace of that program. Has anyone seen this befeore?
Please send replys to the newsgroup. Thanks
Prev by Date:
saving a list.
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: saving a list.
Next by thread:
Re: v4.0 bug???