Re: blah::usage and BeginPackage
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18931] Re: blah::usage and BeginPackage
- From: Patrick Hansmeier <patrick at ds.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 22:17:29 -0400
- Organization: Universitaet Dortmund
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> My question is, how can such a function be defined in a package and made
> available to the outside. Any variations of foo::usage I could come up
> with did not seem to do the job.
Rough outline: firstly a BeginPackage, then the foo:usage-stuff, then
s.th. with Private, after that your functions, End,
EndPackage. Moreover the input cells containing the definitions have
to be marked as Initalization Cells.
M4's help browser returned chapter-number 6.14.5, this should provide
to understand recursion, you have to understand recursion first
Prev by Date:
How to prevent a window from being resized?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
blah::usage and BeginPackage
Next by thread:
Q: Can I create a button function ?