Re: blah::usage and BeginPackage

Hello,

> My question is, how can such a function be defined in a package and made
> available to the outside. Any variations of foo::usage I could come up
> with did not seem to do the job.

Rough outline: firstly a BeginPackage, then the foo:usage-stuff, then
s.th. with Private, after that your functions, End,
EndPackage. Moreover the input cells containing the definitions have
to be marked as Initalization Cells.

M4's help browser returned chapter-number 6.14.5, this should provide
further insight.

Patrick

--
to understand recursion, you have to understand recursion first