- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18928] Re: ARghh!!
- From: king at dircon.co.uk (Nigel King)
- Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 22:17:28 -0400
- Organization: Consultant
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Lars Hohmuth <larsh at wolfram.com> wrote:
> In this case the following obviously comes too late, but one easy way to
> check for these non printing characters is to use ShowExpression in the
> Format menu to see the actual Mathematica expression generating the cell.
> Spurious characters are usually very easy to spot and delete in that form.
> Lars Hohmuth
> Wolfram Research, Inc.
> > methodicallly piece the problem back to it after several hours of
> > fist-pounding frustration.
One quick way I have used for "Cleaning Up" Mathematica input is to
select the text of the cell Menu>Edit>Copy As>Plain Text and then Paste
into a new cell. All those "nasty" hidden bits get removed in the
Prev by Date:
Re: blah::usage and BeginPackage
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Offset PageNumber in headers