InterpolatingFunction for Mathlink to Excel

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg18967] InterpolatingFunction for Mathlink to Excel
  • From: ray__ray at my-deja.com
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 01:33:53 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,  I could really use your help... perhaps this problem is simple,
but I haven't been able to solve it (at least so far).	  I use NDSolve in
Excel and get an InterpolatingFunction as the result. Now, how do I get a
result for a particular value of myindependent variable.  I guess this would
be similar to using % or Out[] in Mathematica itself.	I just can't figure
out the analagous method for Mathlink in Excel.  Thanks a lot!Ray

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/