InterpolatingFunction for Mathlink to Excel
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18967] InterpolatingFunction for Mathlink to Excel
- From: ray__ray at my-deja.com
- Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 01:33:53 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I could really use your help... perhaps this problem is simple, but I haven't been able to solve it (at least so far). I use NDSolve in Excel and get an InterpolatingFunction as the result. Now, how do I get a result for a particular value of myindependent variable. I guess this would be similar to using % or Out in Mathematica itself. I just can't figure out the analagous method for Mathlink in Excel. Thanks a lot!Ray Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Share what you know. Learn what you don't.