  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg18962] plotting time data
  • From: "James L. Fisher" <jlfisher at imt.net>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 01:33:50 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I would like to plot some time data where I have the dates and/or times on
the horizontal axis and the data on the vericle axis.  What software would
I have to get inorder to plot this data over time. The data should be
plotted as points with a line joining the points. Getting the horizontal to
be labeled with the time and/or date is the trouble . I could use ListPlot
otherwise.

Thanks
James