mathematica 3.0 and Cyrix 200Mhz MediaGX chip
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18117] mathematica 3.0 and Cyrix 200Mhz MediaGX chip
- From: "John Jung" <jjco at bigfoot.com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 12:26:46 -0400
- Organization: @Home Network
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Are there any known problems with running mathematica (3.0) on a computer based on the Cyrix MediaGX chip? The Cyrix chip is lot less popular than the intel and AMD chips as far as home computers are concerned.