Re: mathematica 3.0 and Cyrix 200Mhz MediaGX chip
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18129] Re: mathematica 3.0 and Cyrix 200Mhz MediaGX chip
- From: paulh at wolfram.com (P.J. Hinton)
- Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 00:51:37 -0400
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <7ka715$io0 at smc.vnet.net>, "John Jung" <jjco at bigfoot.com> writes: > Are there any known problems with running mathematica (3.0) on a computer > based on the Cyrix MediaGX chip? The Cyrix chip is lot less popular than > the intel and AMD chips as far as home computers are concerned. Wolfram Research Technical Support maintains a list of known conflicts on their website: http://support.wolfram.com/Systems/Windows/Conflicts/index.html And the official stated line on non-Intel x86 CPUs is here: http://support.wolfram.com/Systems/Windows/Compatibility/IntelCompatible.html -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.