Re: Inserting Adobe pdf files in ver. 4 notebooks

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg18108] Re: [mg18079] Inserting Adobe pdf files in ver. 4 notebooks
  • From: Jean-Marie Thomas <jmthomas at agat.net>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 12:26:42 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

When inserting external objects, you destroy the "7bits only" which - I
understand - makes Mathematica notebooks portable.

Except for presentations, inserting external objects brings no interest,
because you cannot have no real link between them and your code.

Hope this helps,

jmt

 On Tue, 15 Jun 1999, Murray Eisenberg
wrote: > Has anyone successfully and consistently been able to use Insert Object