Re: AxesLabel and PostScript

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg17944] Re: AxesLabel and PostScript
  • From: phbrf at (Peter Breitfeld)
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 02:56:09 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Joaquim Pratas Leiteo <quim at> schrieb:
> Hello:
> It is possible to make a figure where in one axes label we put
> simultaneously a greek letter and some latin characters (ex: "epsilon
> (GPa)"), and, to export the figure to an EPS file to import in a LaTex
> document?
> Thanks for any help,

you could try LaTeX psfrag-package. In Mathematica you label your axis eg
"xAxis", then export the graphic as an EPS-File.
In LaTeX then you can enter:

\psfrag{xAxis}{$\epsilon$(GPa)} -- there are some positioning parameters too

Es gruesst  Peter
  Peter Breitfeld, Saulgau, Germany        PGP public key:  08548045