Re: need help hiding display formulas

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg17956] Re: [mg17938] need help hiding display formulas
  • From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 02:51:16 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

>I'm creating my first mathematica notebook, and I'd like to put some
>figures into the notebook to help with the explanation. I am building
>these figures up by primitives such as Point and Circle (ie, not
through
>some technique that would be educational for the reader to see), so
I'd
>like to display only the end result and not the commands leading up
>it.
>
>THANKS!!!!
>
>Mike Davis

Mike,

Select the cell containing the input graphics code and then use the
menu item:

Cell -> Cell Properties -> CellOpen

This will close the cell so that it is only a thin blank space with a
cell bracket at the right.
You can open it again by using the same menu item.

David Park
djmp at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/