How to plot more curves on one graph
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18127] How to plot more curves on one graph
- From: "Uros Filipic" <Uros.Filipic at AZ-atelje.si>
- Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 00:51:36 -0400
- Organization: Programski atelje A&Z
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm new at Mathematica and I would be very glad, if someone coud help me.
1. How to plot Circles, Lines . . .
For example I would like to plot circle : Circele([2,3],4)
2. How to plot, for example circle, line and point on the same graph ?
Prev by Date:
Re: Type coercion on Symbols to get symbolic complex conjugation
Next by Date:
Re: Options for a function
Previous by thread:
Re: Mathlink slowdown with Win-NT - in 4.0 resolved?
Next by thread:
RE: How to plot more curves on one graph