MS Word Front End
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18113] MS Word Front End
- From: "S. Yuagn" <nospam at nospam.com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 12:26:44 -0400
- Delivery-date: Thu Jun 17 17:16:56 1999
- Organization: Deja News - The Leader in Internet Discussion
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Are there any problems associated with using MS Word 97 as the front end
to mathematica 3.0 ?
If not, where can I find info. on how to configure this ? I've read the
online MathLink help but still don't see how to do it.
Thanks for the help.
Prev by Date:
Dealing with submatrices
Next by Date:
Variables in Regress
Previous by thread:
Re: Dealing with submatrices
Next by thread:
Re: MS Word Front End