Re: MS Word Front End
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18175] Re: [mg18113] MS Word Front End
- From: "Tomas Garza" <tgarza at mail.internet.com.mx>
- Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 23:54:33 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
S. Yuagn [nospam at nospam.com] wrote:
> Are there any problems associated with using MS Word 97 as the front end
> to mathematica 3.0 ?
> If not, where can I find info. on how to configure this ? I've read the
> online MathLink help but still don't see how to do it.
Try "Mathematica Link for Word". Contact Wolfram Research.
Prev by Date:
Re: Mathematica Link for Excel
Next by Date:
Re: Equality of integrals
Previous by thread:
MS Word Front End
Next by thread:
Variables in Regress