Mathematica 2.2 on iMac?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18182] Mathematica 2.2 on iMac?
- From: John Roberts <jproberts at sprintmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 23:54:36 -0400
- Organization: EarthLink Network, Inc.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Does anyone know whether Mathematica 2.2 will run successfully on an
iMac (Mac OS 8.5.1 and later)?
J.P. Roberts, MD
My Macintosh is Microsoft-free.
Prev by Date:
RE: How to plot more curves on one graph
Next by Date:
Re: RE: "Solve" or "FindRoot" in a module
Previous by thread:
units in graphics
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematica 2.2 on iMac?