Re: V4.0 -- screen graphics update problems

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg18170] Re: V4.0 -- screen graphics update problems
  • From: "David Keith" <dkeith at>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 23:54:30 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Thanks, Jens.

I did have 3.0 installed also, and I found the extra fonts as you said.

I de-installed 3.0 and then found 4.0 complained about font problems, so I
de-installed and reinstalled 4.0, and now the fonts files look normal.

Unfortunately, the graphics response is still sticky, so I'm not really sure
what to do.