Mathematica 4.0 improvements?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg18306] Mathematica 4.0 improvements?
  • From: peter.buttgereit at (Peter Buttgereit)
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 22:24:14 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Dear Co-Mathematica Users

Some of You certainly already use version 4.

I am interested, whether the graphics export

problems are fixed.

Is it now possible to export (on the windows platform)

graphics via Display[] with acceptable result?

How about other improvements?

How does the htm export perform?

I would really like to hear both the enthusiastic and

TIA and Kind Regards,