Mathematica 4.0 improvements?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18306] Mathematica 4.0 improvements?
- From: peter.buttgereit at pironet.de (Peter Buttgereit)
- Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 22:24:14 -0400
- Organization: Dipl.-Sportl. Peter Buttgereit
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Dear Co-Mathematica Users
Some of You certainly already use version 4.
I am interested, whether the graphics export
problems are fixed.
Is it now possible to export (on the windows platform)
graphics via Display with acceptable result?
How about other improvements?
How does the htm export perform?
I would really like to hear both the enthusiastic and
TIA and Kind Regards,
Prev by Date:
easiest way to sort a list?
Next by Date:
Re: Graphic simple?
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: easiest way to sort a list?
Next by thread:
RE: Mathematica 4.0 improvements?