RE: Mathematica 4.0 improvements?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18325] RE: [mg18306] Mathematica 4.0 improvements?
- From: "Barthelet, Luc" <lucb at ea.com>
- Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 19:08:03 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Yes. I export graphics all the time, and it works really well for me. I use both BMP and JPGs. I have not much used the html export lately. Luc -----Original Message----- From: peter.buttgereit at pironet.de To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net [mailto:peter.buttgereit at pironet.de] Sent: Friday, June 25, 1999 7:24 PM To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net Subject: [mg18306] Mathematica 4.0 improvements? Dear Co-Mathematica Users Some of You certainly already use version 4. I am interested, whether the graphics export problems are fixed. Is it now possible to export (on the windows platform) graphics via Display with acceptable result? How about other improvements? How does the htm export perform? I would really like to hear both the enthusiastic and disappointed... TIA and Kind Regards, Peter