Re: TeXForm with long expressions
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18315] Re: TeXForm with long expressions
- From: paulh at wolfram.com (P.J. Hinton)
- Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 19:07:58 -0400
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <7l0jdg$chl at smc.vnet.net>, "Xiaogang Wang" <xgwang at emu.thchem.ox.ac.uk> writes:
> I have a long expressions to be transformed to latex format.
> I am not satisfied with 'TeXForm'.
> Are there some good package to give latex output?
To the best of my knowledge, there are no extensive third-party
implementations of translators from Mathematica sytnax to TeX
Can you enumerate in precise terms exactly what you find to be
dissatisfactory? Perhaps we can suggest some workarounds.
Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com
Wolfram Research, Inc.
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.
Prev by Date:
package for numerical solution of PDE
Next by Date:
Re: phasing out support for older versions
Previous by thread:
TeXForm with long expressions
Next by thread:
newbie Mathematica question (astrophysics problem)