Re: TeXForm with long expressions

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg18315] Re: TeXForm with long expressions
  • From: paulh at (P.J. Hinton)
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 19:07:58 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

In article <7l0jdg$chl at>, "Xiaogang Wang" <xgwang at> writes:

>  I have a long expressions to be transformed to latex format.
> I am not satisfied with 'TeXForm'.
> Are there some good package to give latex output?

To the best of my knowledge, there are no extensive third-party
implementations of translators from Mathematica sytnax to TeX
and friends.

Can you enumerate in precise terms exactly what you find to be
dissatisfactory?  Perhaps we can suggest some workarounds.

P.J. Hinton
Mathematica Programming Group		paulh at
Wolfram Research, Inc.