newbie Mathematica question (astrophysics problem)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg18286] newbie Mathematica question (astrophysics problem)
  • From: Alexander Sirotkin <demiurg at math.tau.ac.il>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 15:05:28 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

[Contact the author for more details - moderator]
Hi.

I'm trying to solve system of differential equations from
astrophysics.

It appears that I have made some misterious mistake in mathematica
code, but I have no idea where since all mathematica error
messages are absolutely non-informative.

Anybody can take a look ?

P.S.

I get the following errors:
Possible spelling
  error: new symbol name "diffEqP" is similar to existing symbol
"diffEqM".

NDSolve::"ndnum":
    "The right-hand side of the differential equation does not evaluate to
a \
number at r == 0.`.