Need just enough underbars
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18328] Need just enough underbars
- From: Patrick Reany <reany at xroads.com>
- Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 15:11:20 -0400
- Organization: Crossroads Communications
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm trying to use underbars to distinguish new variables from old in a
differential eqn of state under a change of independent variables. I
want all upper case letters to have an underbar in the new form. Some
already have the underbar while others do not. How do I add the
underbars to the ones that do not have them while not adding another
underbar to the ones that already do. Below is an example form derived
by using FullForm:
where one 'P' and one 'T' need to have the underbar added.
Prev by Date:
Re: RE: easiest way to sort a list?
Next by Date:
Re: Re: easiest way to sort a list?
Previous by thread:
One more question :)
Next by thread:
Re: Need just enough underbars