Re: Re: Mathematica 2.2 on iMac?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18378] Re: [mg18192] Re: Mathematica 2.2 on iMac?
- From: "Andrzej Kozlowski" <andrzej at tuins.ac.jp>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 14:13:36 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have just tried running Mathematica 2.2.2 (PPC version) on a 266 Mhz iMac
with system 8.6. It seems to run without any obvious problems.
Toyama International University
Prev by Date:
[Q] Graphics with 2 Y-axis
Next by Date:
Re: easiest way to sort a list?
Previous by thread:
Re: Mathematica 2.2 on iMac?
Next by thread:
Trying for better partials notation