Re: Mathematica 2.2 on iMac?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18332] Re: Mathematica 2.2 on iMac?
- From: zeno at magicnet.net
- Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 15:11:22 -0400
- Organization: Verio
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <7khp5s$qug at smc.vnet.net>, John Roberts <jproberts at sprintmail.com> wrote: > Does anyone know whether Mathematica 2.2 will run successfully on an > iMac (Mac OS 8.5.1 and later)? > > -- > J.P. Roberts, MD > My Macintosh is Microsoft-free. I believe the PPC version of 2.2.2 will run. I will know for sure when I get the C2 I-Mac in a couple of months. Write down my email address and write me and I will let you know for sure.