Re: Livegraphics3D

I am using LiveGraphics3D too,

The problems you have I think come from the imprecision of the
LiveGraphics3D drawing engine. Looks fine otherwise.

When surfaces intersect, result is novey satisfactory... Same when
the viewing angle overlaps 2 polygons which are close to each other
(I believe an error occurs when 1 of the front corners which should
be hidden for a polygon is at the same or lower depth than some of the
corners of the masking polygon).

Any comments Mark?

Dan-
--
Dan N. Truong,  IRISA, Campus de Beaulieu, 35042 Rennes Cedex, FRANCE
tel:(+33)2 99 84 73 36            fax:(+33)2 99 84 25 28