HOW BEST: Mathematica figs -> Textures on Mac -> PDF

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg18349] HOW BEST: Mathematica figs -> Textures on Mac -> PDF
  • From: campbell at beloit.edu (Paul J. Campbell)
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 14:13:20 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I want to incorporate Mathematica figures into a Textures document on a
Macintosh; the document is to be converted by Adobe Acrobat Distiller to
PDF.

I've tried several approaches but somehow I can't get the settings right
for getting the graphic out of Mathematica as a high-quality (EPS or PICT
with embedded PS) graphic that doesn't produce errors in later steps.

What works?
Please respond directly to me at campbell at beloit.edu, as I don't regularly
read this newsgroup.  Thanks for any reply.