HOW BEST: Mathematica figs -> Textures on Mac -> PDF
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18349] HOW BEST: Mathematica figs -> Textures on Mac -> PDF
- From: campbell at beloit.edu (Paul J. Campbell)
- Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 14:13:20 -0400
- Organization: Beloit College
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I want to incorporate Mathematica figures into a Textures document on a Macintosh; the document is to be converted by Adobe Acrobat Distiller to PDF. I've tried several approaches but somehow I can't get the settings right for getting the graphic out of Mathematica as a high-quality (EPS or PICT with embedded PS) graphic that doesn't produce errors in later steps. What works? Please respond directly to me at campbell at beloit.edu, as I don't regularly read this newsgroup. Thanks for any reply.