HOW BEST?: Mathematica figs -> Textures on Mac -> PDF
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18364] HOW BEST?: Mathematica figs -> Textures on Mac -> PDF
- From: campbell at beloit.edu (Paul J. Campbell)
- Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 14:13:28 -0400
- Organization: Beloit College
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I want to incorporate Mathematica figures into a Textures document on a Macintosh; the document is to be converted by Adobe Acrobat Distiller to PDF. I've tried several approaches but somehow I can't get the settings right for getting a high-quality graphic (EPS or PICT with embedded PS) out of Mathematica without getting PS errors later. What works? Thanks for any response. Please email me direct, as I do not regularly read this newsgroup.