Re: System of equations
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18365] Re: System of equations
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 14:13:29 -0400
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
and f[x]-> Exp[x]
h[x]==2 x gives
and for what do you need Mathematica ?
Alexander Sirotkin wrote:
> I need to solve a system of equations, some of which are
> regular differential equations and some not (something
> like f'(x) = g(x)*h(x), h'(x) = 2x and f(x) = h(x)*g(x)
> but more complex so that I can't just replace f(x) with
> NDSolve refuses to work with some weird error messages...
> Is there any way to solve such kind of system ?
> P.S. .nb file with mathematica source is in my previous posting...
Prev by Date:
Re: Math Beans
Next by Date:
Re: writing mathematica data to a tab delimited file??
Previous by thread:
System of equations
Next by thread:
TeXForm with long expressions