System of equations

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg18290] System of equations
  • From: demiurg at megido.org (Alexander Sirotkin)
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 15:05:31 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I need to solve a system of equations, some of which are
regular differential equations and some not (something
like f'(x) = g(x)*h(x), h'(x) = 2x and f(x) = h(x)*g(x)
but more complex so that I can't just replace f(x) with
h(x)*g(x)).

NDSolve refuses to work with some weird error messages...

Is there any way to solve such kind of system ?

P.S. .nb file with mathematica source is in my previous posting...