System of equations
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18290] System of equations
- From: demiurg at megido.org (Alexander Sirotkin)
- Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 15:05:31 -0400
- Organization: Tel-Aviv University Computation Center
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I need to solve a system of equations, some of which are
regular differential equations and some not (something
like f'(x) = g(x)*h(x), h'(x) = 2x and f(x) = h(x)*g(x)
but more complex so that I can't just replace f(x) with
NDSolve refuses to work with some weird error messages...
Is there any way to solve such kind of system ?
P.S. .nb file with mathematica source is in my previous posting...
Prev by Date:
Re: Forcing Re's to be Real
Next by Date:
TeXForm with long expressions
Previous by thread:
Mathematica from Perl?
Next by thread:
Re: System of equations