Re: MathLink Programming reference

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg16291] Re: MathLink Programming reference
  • From: Harald Giese <giese at dkrz.de>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 01:05:29 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Jon Prudhomme wrote:
>         I am looking for a book on programming with Mathematica with an
> extensive treatment of MathLink.  Any suggestions?

Hi,

Have a look at:

www.mathsource.com/cgi-bin/msitem?0206-693

/Enhancements/MathLink/0206-693

A MathLink Tutorial

Todd Gayley

This tutorial supplements the material in the MathLink Reference Guide.
It covers all aspects of MathLink
programming, especially topics that are treated very briefly or not at
all in the Reference Guide. Topics include:
passing lists and arrays, error handling, using C++ and FORTRAN,
graphics, packet types, troubleshooting, etc.
This tutorial supersedes any other MathLink documentation by the author.
The formatting relies heavily on multiple
fonts within cells, so Windows users might want to get the PostScript
version as well.

Regards,
Harald

--
Harald Giese
Email: giese at dkrz.de
Phone: +49 (0)40 4123 5796; Fax: +49 (0)40 5605724
Institut fuer Meereskunde der Universitaet Hamburg
(Institute of Oceanography of the University of Hamburg)
Troplowitzstrasse 7, D-22529 Hamburg