PICT with Embedded PostScript

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg17303] PICT with Embedded PostScript
  • From: "Joshua A. Solomon" <j.solomon at ucl.ac.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 23:22:30 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Two ways of exporting PICTs with Embedded PostScript:

1) Select an image,
copy it to the clipboard as PICT with Embedded PostScript
and paste it into the document of your choice

2) Select an image,
Save Selection as PICT with Embedded PostScript
and import it into the document of your choice.

Neither method works 100% of the time, but it seems
that when one method doesn't work, the other will.

js
--
Joshua A. Solomon
Institute of Ophthalmology