WITH MATH PROG. OUT THERE DISPLAYS STEP BY STEP SOLUTION BEST?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg17335] WITH MATH PROG. OUT THERE DISPLAYS STEP BY STEP SOLUTION BEST?
  • From: getmail99 at usa.net (justwondering)
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 23:22:46 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

WITH MATH PROG. OUT THERE DISPLAYS STEP BY STEP SOLUTION BEST?

 the step by step solutions it gives, have u personally done it
and does the step by step output be something that's similar to
what humans would write?  I'm studying triple integrals now
and it seems to me that one minor error will blow a hours worth
of work and usually i get all frustrated.  I wish I don't make
so much algebra mistakes.. it's impressive to see my instructor
not make mistakes!  I don't know how they do it.

please reply by email to:

getmail99 at usa.net