Determine curves drawn ( please help ! )

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg17390] Determine curves drawn ( please help ! )
  • From: langetali at my-dejanews.com
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 02:44:10 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Please help me. ( all in Mathematica 3.0)
I am french , so my english is not very good ,
I hope you undestand.
thanks in advance.

Topic:

The E space is brought back to a reference mark orthonormal.
k and a designate elements of R+ *.
One considers the c cone of equation x^2+y^2-k^2z^2=0
and the sphere S of equation x^2+y^2+z^2-a^2=0.
 Determine curves drawn on c and of which the
tangent in all point is as tangent to S.