Re: Request

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg17484] Re: Request
  • From: Bruce Atwood <bta at attewode.com>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 01:44:24 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Use the "Master Index" in the help browser and look under Arrow and
PlotVectorField.

If PlotVectorField won't do what you want, you could write you own
version using Arrow. (Use the Table command to generate a list of points
where you want the tail of your vectors to be.)

I am using Version 3, I hope my answer applies to 2.2 and is helpful.

Bruce Atwood.