Export of postscript

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg17509] Export of postscript
  • From: mrazek at applet.cz
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 19:53:16 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

has anybody experience with exporting postscript (EPS) from Mathematica
3.0 ? When I click right-mouse button on the picture and us "save as
... EPS" everything is OK, but after converting DVI file from LaTeX to
the PostScript file, the picture does not appear. I am convinced my
DVIPS is OK, because  PS files created in other programs (for example
Corel) are displayed properly.

thanks Martin