Re: Export of postscript

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg17541] Re: Export of postscript
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 01:13:11 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Martin,

what Mathematica version ? 3.0.0 has a small bug in the
PostScriptHeader.tr
that translate the graphics to +y instead of -y. The result is that
the bounding box (used by TeX) is somewhere below the graphics.

You can resolve the problem by getting a new PostScriptHeader.tr form
Wolfram's www-site (somewhere in the FAQ). Diaplay[<file>,
<graphics>,"EPS"]
in the kernel will work also.

Hope that helps
  Jens