Bernouli and Ricatti Diferential Equations

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg17554] Bernouli and Ricatti Diferential Equations
  • From: ma05451 at socrates.cc.uoi.gr (Mathematics_Student)
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 01:13:17 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I would like to suggest me any possible algorithm about solving
Bernouli and Ricatti differential equations. I dont want something like
a DSolne command but two algorithms witch be able to recognize the Bernoulli
or Ricatti form and will procced to the solution. Of course i'm interest
for algorithms running in mathematica 3.0
                                         Thank you in advance
                                          student of mathematics department
                                          ma05451 at socrates.uoi.gr