Re: Bernouli and Ricatti Diferential Equations

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg17572] Re: Bernouli and Ricatti Diferential Equations
  • From: "Atul Sharma" <mdsa at musica.mcgill.ca>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 02:14:26 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

The text Introduction to Ordinary Differential Equations with Mathematica:
An Integrated Multimedia Approach (Gray, Mezzino and Pinsky) includes an
add-on package called ODE.m, which allows you to specify the method used,
including Bernoulli and Ricatti:

The complete list of methods available is contained below. A visit to the
library or to authors web site http://www.ma.umist.ac.uk/kd/ode/ode.htm will
provide you with the code used for these methods

A. Sharma
----
Atul Sharma MD, FRCP(C)
Pediatric Nephrologist,
McGill University/Montreal Children's Hospital
2300 Tupper, Montreal, QC, Canada H3H 1P3

email: mdsa at musica.mcgill.ca

    Method -> AlmostLinear
    Method -> Bernoulli
    Method -> Clairaut
    Method -> DSolve (*default*)
    Method -> FirstOrderExact
    Method -> FirstOrderHomogeneous
    Method -> FirstOrderLinear
    Method -> GeneralizedHomogeneous
    Method -> IntegratingFactor
    Method -> Lagrange
    Method -> Laplace
    Method -> LinearFractional
    Method -> LinearSystem
    Method -> None
    Method -> NthOrderCauchyEuler
    Method -> NthOrderCauchyEulerComplex
    Method -> NthOrderLinear
    Method -> NthOrderLinearComplex
    Method -> ReductionOfOrder
    Method -> Riccati
    Method -> SecondOrderLinear
    Method -> SecondOrderLinearToConstants
    Method -> Separable
    Method -> TableLookup
    Method -> Transformation

Mathematics_Student wrote in message <7hgduq$4cs at smc.vnet.net>...
>I would like to suggest me any possible algorithm about solving
>Bernouli and Ricatti differential equations. I dont want something like
>a DSolne command but two algorithms witch be able to recognize the
Bernoulli