Rotated Text within a Table

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg17524] Rotated Text within a Table
  • From: Jeff Allen <Jeff_Allen-SC3270 at email.mot.com>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 01:13:03 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have a quick question I'm sure someone will be able to solve.  I have
generated a text table using the TableForm command and I would like to
label the left hand side of it using text rotated vertically.  I can
rotate text within a graphic object but not within this table.  I have
been assuming the correct approach would be to convert the table to a
graphic object but I have been unsuccessful at accomplishing this.

I would appreciate any assistance someone could lend.  Thank you in
advance.

Jeff Allen