Problem with keyboard mapping

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg17544] Problem with keyboard mapping
  • From: Mohd Azlin Ab Rahim <mohd.a.ab.rahim at vanderbilt.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 01:13:12 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Recently, I installed Mathematica 3.0 (pc version) under Windows NT. The
installation procedure went out fine. However, when I tried to run
Mathematica, it seems that Mathematica was unable to read the input from my
keyboard correctly ( [ was outputted as @, ] was outputted as D and etc) . I
suspected that there was some configuration error with the way my keyboard
was mapped under Mathematica. Does anyone know how to fix this problem. If
so, please reply ASAP. I would appreciate it greatly. Thanks.