Mathematica 4 ???

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg17654] Mathematica 4 ???
  • From: Motorhead <viorel at alpha.phyast.pitt.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 03:37:40 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

Just a quick question: is there a version 4 coming soon? I saw a book at
barnes and noble about mathematica, and it said something about what's new
in version 4. It was written by wolfram. I didn't have time to read more,
I was in a hurry. I checked the wolfram web site and it seems the latest
verion is 3. I want to buy mathematica, but if version 4 is coming out
soon, I better wait.

thanks a lot.

Motorhead (always asking too many questions)