Re: Mathematica 4 ???

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg17665] Re: Mathematica 4 ???
  • From: Hendrik van Hees <h.vanhees at gsi.de>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 23:58:51 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I checked it out some minutes ago. Mathematica 4.0 is out and the
student version is announced for August this year. So I have to be
patient and wait to upgrade ;-)).

--
Hendrik van Hees		Phone:  ++49 06159 71-2755
c/o GSI-Darmstadt SB 3.162	Fax:    ++49 06159 71-2990
Planckstr. 1			mailto:h.vanhees at gsi.de
D-64291 Darmstadt		http://theory.gsi.de/~vanhees/vanhees.html