special characters in EPS graphics

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg17663] special characters in EPS graphics
  • From: Liu Shenghong <engp7725 at nus.edu.sg>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 23:58:50 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear all,

Usually there are many special characters like Greek letters in the graphics
output of Mathematica. In order to incorporate the graphics into TEX file, I
need to save them as EPS files. But once I do that, all the Greek letters
disappear (actually changed to common letters). Is there any method to
overcome this bug? Or can I handle the EPS file manually and how?

Thanks for attention.

Liu, Shenghong
engp7725 at nus.edu.sg