Re: closing input cells

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg17708] Re: closing input cells
  • From: Robb Aley Allan <rallan at helical.com>
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 02:25:26 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Tom De Vries wrote:

> Would there be a simple way to select all the input cells and close
> them/open them at the same time?  I know there is a menu command to delete
> all the output cells in one swoop.  Can I select all the input cells and
> then change their cell property so they are all closed?

I believe that you can use style sheets to define properties for all input cells
simultaneously, such as the cell atrribute "CellOpen". Further, I think Screen
Style Environment -> Printout defaults to closing input cells.

--
Robb Aley Allan
Gulfstream Group, Inc. / Myron A. Minskoff, Inc. / Helical Design
rallan at helical.com / rallan at minskoff.com / allanr at acm.org