Re: Re: Exporting results from Mathematica to other applications

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg17713] Re: [mg17672] Re: Exporting results from Mathematica to other applications
  • From: "Andrzej Kozlowski" <andrzej at tuins.ac.jp>
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 02:25:29 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Just convert your output cells to OutputForm using the ConvertTo menu item
in the Cell menu. You can then copy and paste exactly as in version 2. You
can also make OutputForm the default for all your output, although you will
loose some nice features of the version 3 FrontEnd.

I guess nobody bothered to answer this because the answer seems too obvious:
the first thing you should learn about a new program is what all the menu
items do.
--
Andrzej Kozlowski
Toyama International University