Re: greek alphabet
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20135] Re: greek alphabet
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 03:04:59 -0400
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 30 Sep 1999, Mojca Cepic wrote: > By not very extensive archive search I could not find: > how to type greek letters directly from the keypad (without using a pallete and mouse) See Appendix A.2.1 and Section 3.10.3 of _The Mathematica Book_ (Fourth Edition). To view this information with the Mathematica Help Browser, paste the following expresions into separate cells in a notebook and evaluate them. FrontEndExecute[ FrontEnd`HelpBrowserLookup[ "MainBook", "A.2.1" ] ] FrontEndExecute[ FrontEnd`HelpBrowserLookup[ "MainBook", "3.10.3" ] ] -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.