Re: unix font problem
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20159] Re: unix font problem
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 21:07:32 -0400
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 30 Sep 1999, Jinfeng Liu wrote: > When I ran mathematica, it still complained "assertion > `GenericUnicodeFont != 0' at MathEditFont.c:43 failed" in the terminal, > and "The mathematica fonts are not properly installed in your system. > Without these fonts, typeset mathematical expression cannot be displayed > properly" in a pop-out window. > > Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? Thanks a lot. What shell command did you use to launch the front end on the SGI machine? -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.